Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Jungle
Vana Nava Water Jungle is located of Hua Hin in Thailand’s most beloved resort town of Hua Hin. As the first ecologically aware community water park in the region, Vana Nava Water Jungle has literally transformed an empty plot of land into a tropical jungle, with over 200,000 plants and trees delivered from across Thailand in its 20 rai (3.2 hectares) property.
Combining state-of-the-art technology and modern facilities with 20 attractions comprising of signature rides, exciting slides, as well as Thailand is First Professional Underwater Studio. Vana Nava Water Jungle is open daily from 10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs. Facilities and Services such as Cabana and Beach Hut, Lockers, Shower, Canon Photo Service, Massage Pavilion, Limousine Service.
- Experience thrilling, world class water attractions such as the Master Blaster, Abyss and Superbowl.
- Admission Fee Only.
- Admission Fee + Locker + Towel + Digital Photo + Join Buffet.
- Personal expenses such as tips, food and drinks, alcohol beverage, etc.
- Transfer from / to your hotel.
- Other services which are not mentioned in this program.
- Open Daily : 10:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs.
- Children height between 111-121 cm. is considered to be charged as the child rate.
- Children height under 110 cm. are free of charged.
- People whose ages over 60 years old are considered to be charged as the senior rate.
- The join buffet is served at The Grove from 11.30 hrs – 16.30 hrs daily. Guest can come to enjoy the service at multiple times.
- In any case of your booking is not matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child is height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
How to get there
Address : 129/99 Phet Kasem Road, T.Nong Kae, A.Hua Hin Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110 Thailand.
By Car : Hua Hin is less than 200 km from Bangkok, generally taking between 2-3 hours of highway driving. The most direct route from Bangkok is to follow Highway 35 (Thon Buri-Pak Tho) south, passing Samut Sakhon and Samut Songkhram provinces and then taking Highway 4 to Hua Hin. The easiest way to get to our water park is to take the Hua Hin – Cha-Am bypass towards Pranburi and turn left on to Hua Hin 112 before making a u-turn under the railway overpass. Follow the local road and our water park will be on your right side.
By Bus : Buses depart Bangkok is Sai Tai Mai terminal every 20 minutes for the 3 hours 30 minutes trip to Hua Hin. There are also mini vans that depart from Bangkok is Victory Monument to Hua Hin, returning to Bangkok from a station next to Siripetchkaesem Hotel in Hua Hin.
By Train : Vana Nava is located close to Hua Hin Railway Station, one of Thailand is oldest and most beautiful stations, built in the era of King Rama VI. Trains depart from Bangkok is Hua Lampong station to Hua Hin daily and take about 4 hours.
- Obey all posted safety rules throughout the park and please follow the instructions of park Team Members.
- Vana Nava Water Park management shall not be responsible for any accidents.
- Prices and operating schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Smoking is only permitted in specific, designated locations. Locations are designated with signage.
- Line jumping, cutting, or space holding is not permitted and may be cause for immediate ejection from the park.
- No pets permitted in the park.
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted.
- Appropriate swim attire is required.
- Guests wearing or requiring diapers and children being toilet trained must wear a swim diaper – available for purchase at the Gift Shop.
- Your safety is our top priority at Vana Nava Water Jungle and for that reason, the operation of any or all attractions may be temporarily suspended due to severe weather conditions.
- No running permitted.
- It is recommended that you rent a locker to keep your valuables safe, secure, and dry during your visit. Vana Nava is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Children must not be left unattended at any time.
- We STRONGLY recommend that minors (under18 years of age) be accompanied by an adult. Children may NEVER be dropped off at the park or left unsupervised. Vana Nava does not assume any responsibility or liability for stranded minors!
- All weak and non-swimmers must wear a lifejacket.
- Approved lifejackets are available throughout the park for your convenience.
- It is strongly recommended that any Guest under 48” (1.22 m) tall wear an approved lifejacket in the Wave Pool and Lazy River.
- Do not ride the attractions if you are pregnant, or have a history of neck, back or heart problems.
- Handheld cameras of any kind are not permitted on any attractions.
- By entering Vana Nava Water Jungle, you and your group or family consent to being photographed or filmed for promotional purposes without payment or authorization.