White Water Rafting Phang Nga Adventure Tour
The nature in Phang Nga is beautiful with beaches and virgin forest. Located north of Phuket, adjacent to Ranong and Surat Thani, Phang Nga, 788 km from Bangkok, is well known among eco-tourists and adventure lovers. Apart from beachfront relaxation and scuba diving which is popular here, tourists may want to join an eco tour and participate in some adventurous outdoor activities such as white water rafting.
White water rafting along the Song Phraek River in Phang Nga is exciting and fun. The scenery is beautiful, the air is fresh and you can hear the river right away when you get there. This wild river is enjoyable for amateurs and those familiar with furious current. Before starting off at the base camp where all tour groups from every company gathers for the training session, rafters will be given a brief instruction and rafting gears comprising of helmets, paddles and lifejackets. Then each team will get on the dinghy and float downriver.
- Exhilarating elephant ride through the jungle.
- Exciting rafting ride over thrilling rapids.
- Swimming in the natural waters by a beautiful waterfall.
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town only).
- English Speaking Guide.
- Professional staff who give assistance during trip.
- Life jackets and helmets provided on board rafts for your safety.
- Elephant ride
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket area. (To be advised)
- Children between 4 -11 years old will be charged as the child price.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- If you have a heart condition or high blood pressure you should not participate.
- The maximum weight allowed to participate in this program is 120 kilograms.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- White water rafting level II-III, 5 kilometers.
- Please remember to bring a towel, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, changing T-Shirt and shorts, mosquito repellent, a little money for sundries and a camera.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.