Woodland Muangmai Nakhon Pathom – Muangmai Fantasy
Woodland Muangmai (Muangmai Fantasy) is located in Nakhon Pathom or about an hour from Bangkok, a fantasy realm telling a story of Grandfather Teak or the tree that could perceive and protect his descendants and surroundings. Hence the woodland was a place where humans and animals could live together harmoniously and happily.
There are 4 different zones, Muangmai where the heaven and earth are met, the Sky High Church is for the Jesus Christ, the Wood Village where are displayed remarkable crafted wooden sculptures and the garden where there are various ancient plants that create the natural environment. Let is reserve the tickets now to explore the fantasy Woodland.
- Woodland was created from private wooden arts collection by one family. It was 150 years become the largest and most beautiful wood art museum with automated story telling. Resort, spa, restaurant, and wood gallery. All most of wooden arts in woodland are unique south-east Asia art, Thai Myanmar Cambodia and Indonesian.
- Admission Fee Only.
- Transfer from / to your hotel.
- Personal expenses such as tips, food and drinks, alcohol beverage, etc.
- Other services which are not mentioned in this program.
- Address : 15/1 Moo 4 T.Don Faek A.Nakhon Chaisri Nakhon Pathom 73120 Thailand.
- How to get there : go straight Boromarajonani Road to Nakhon Pathom Province and turn right to Petchkasem Road turn right again up to the bridge to Nakhon Chaisri. Go straight ahead until Sri Tana Junction then turn left. Go straight pass rail-way about 4 km. turn left at Samrong temple entry sign at this point you can see Woodland Fantasy turn left sign. After Woodland Fantasy sign, you are far from Woodland about 2 km. You have to turn left 2 time, follow woodland signs and go straight 1.5 km.
- Open Daily from 09:30 hrs to 17:00 hrs.
- Children height not over 120 cm. or Children age under 12 years olsd is considered to be charged as the child rate.
- Children age under 5 years old are free of charged.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
How To Use
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour
Story of Museum and The Gallery
1st Hall – 10th Hall
- Root Wood (like the foundation of life) will show rare roots to look closely. The roots of the wood are worthless. Both roots and prickly branches that branched branches. But the most strange is the root of the Makha is a large piece look magical looking.
- The interior of the animal is filled with wood carvings of various animals. Both teak and hibiscus. The atmosphere is simulated as a wild. The light and sound of the birds singing. The highlight of this room is the Woodpecker. The sacred wood in the south is very rare. It is also the art of natural and human. The craftsmen carved out of the roots are made into animal shapes, with some of the rootwood remaining.
- After the forest was complete and the animals were born, they were born. The art in this room is a statue carved from Cambodia. Cambodia’s oldest artwork in Southeast Asia. Another highlight is the creation of a goddess to throw a medal to bless the Creator. The rooms are light and Khmer hymns, the mood and the magical.
- This cave is beautiful. The wood carving is a serpent with many meticulous gestures. All of them are made of wood. And it is the only piece in the world. Because of the 10 years old wooden root that has a unique motif.
- Underwater World The young mermaids guide us to meet the Creator. More than 60% of the woodwork in this room is still natural. It has raised the tree of the goddess to show up live. Then decorate with wooden sea animals to add stories.
- The Devil’s Room There are only the highest performers. And the people of the wood. The room features a sculpture of God and the Buddha. All the pieces are made of wood, the goddess, and up to 90% is a piece of wood that can not be imitated. It is the most beautiful room. The highlight is the carved Buddha image, which is used as a wooden robe. In the robe, there will be a man in front of the tree, and in the middle of the room in the glass cabinet you will have to see and touch yourself. That is the story of the Buddha and the other side is the story of the Ramayana.
- The Hindu through the Garuda Garuda, which looks very dear imported from Indonesia. Before entering the land of the Creator in the area that makes our mind calm. The Hindu hymn and the statue of Ganesha including Shiva and the Trimurt, which is beautifully enshrined. You have to pay homage and worship with faith.
- Guan Yin It is the belief of Buddhist Mahayana. The prominence of the goddess Kuan Yin worship of Buddhist Mahayana. We will see the carving of the Guanyin. The highlight of this room is the Goddess Kuan Im Pang, hand made of the goddess, with spectacular lighting.
- The room is divided into 3 zones. 1) The Buddha’s room, the Buddha’s carved wood carvings from Burma. Burma will fall in love with gold and painted. 2) 2 rooms still use wood art from Burma. The highlight is the showcase of Buddhist scriptures and Dharma of wood. Used for hundreds of years. There is also a miniature replica of the footprints. Let people put up a blessing. And the highlight is that everyone is stunned to be wooded area looks like a man. 3) The monk’s room is the last of the best things in life that is nirvana. It is noticeable from the face of the Buddha, which is the most peaceful face. Next to the wood from Bali or Thailand. There is a statue of King Phraphutthajarn TO Prommarangsi with the sound of the gong at a distance. Add peace to us as well.
- The last room of The Christ Room, from the narratives, once saw the creator avatar come down. To teach human order manually. That is, Jesus, the origin of Christianity. The room is very spacious, like a real church. The room is located on the wall of a carved wood from the Philippines. There are sculptures stories and sound depictions of wood carvings.